Friday, November 21, 2008

"Main Jeetay Hoon." I am Jeetay

Sharing the cab with five women was quite an experience of my life. Mr. Murthy about whom i have already discussed used to sit with the driver whose name was Bunty. And I used to brave the phenomenal majority of fair sex. One fine day Bunty ditched us all and vanished.

Then came Jeetay and the fact he hated was that all the women without fail while talking about him said Bunty is...g===,b==,u====...poor Jeetay kept on asking me this question who is better Bunty or him??? The ladies without understanding his problem kept on saying, “Bunty thoda dheere chalao”..Bunty go slow.

He became enemy of someone he never met. And all those ladies never understood his problem. Their casual attitude toward his name was the cause of his agony. He always wanted to say, "Main Jeetay Hoon." I am Jeetay.

1 comment:

Me said...

Hehehe..

this reminds me my grandmother had a habit of calling all security men posted under my grandfather by the same name, even when they changed places...

So she always called the person Shyam Laal...even if he was Chotey Ram, Kundan, Ramesh or watever...hehe...

It is humiliating for the other person.