Saturday, September 27, 2008

Uncle aapka packet gir gaya

Uncle! Your packet has fallen. These were the last word uttered by the boy in whose hand that crude bomb exploded today in Delhi.

Dear Brother,
I don't know who are you, what religion you belong to, what are your demands, what grudge / appreciation you hold against us?
I am sure you must be happy now blowing nine year old boy to pieces. He was trying to return your packet; so unmindful of him that's why your packet blew his head off. His poor parents imbibed right kind of values in him. That came quite handy today.
Tell me if i am incorrect.
I am very happy for you. Today you successfully fed the monster of death and ogre. This vicious cycle of death and pogrom needs people like you. May god bless you.
And i also wish you never weep on your child's body like the residents of Mehrauli. I wish your life doesn't come to a sudden halt because of something untoward.
If you still need some more lives then come to me i will offer myself so that you can lead a peaceful life like others. Because you are spending all the time thinking about killing us and we are spending all the time fearing about getting killed.
I have two more people to offer, my parents rather our parents (you are my brother - aren’t you?). My mum can't sit on floor and do few activities because of her spine surgery last year but how does it matter to you? She will add to your list.
My dad recently had tooth extraction any ways toothless he will also add to your list. If you want, very soon he will get his artificial dentures back, in case you can wait. And this is not just a family of three, borrow my eyes your list will get inundated, it's my entire world.
Please let me know, i want to see you victorious.
Take care, eat good food today, have good night sleep, if you can really.
Your brother,
Rahul

3 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

After getting up and saw the news, I felt very sad and frustrated. I feel very helpless b'coz there is very little that we can do to remedy
the situation.:(

Me said...

It has to end somewhere... :(

Krishna said...

Hey Rahul!

That was some munnabhai-style letter. The fact that i am reading this today - being a non-violence day - makes me think twice abt the issue. Even though i hate to call someone a terrorist, i still think these acts are totally unmindful. Alas! All i can do is condemn the act and board the next train to Churchgate, careless, not knowing if the next bomb would explode just below my seat.