Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love in Crazy Times by KV Gautam


I still remember the basement of a residential building where I first met KV Gautam. This multi-talented guy was sitting in an office which had an air of mysticism and no sign board. Every query that came to mind found a shady answer that afternoon.  But my desperation for job was mightier than the issues I could fathom.  I decided to be KV’s colleague – as if I had many choices. :-)

We have spent some of our craziest times together in cubby holes of Delhi’s corporate world. And here is an account of those times in the novel Love in Crazy Times by KV Gautam. The book is a work of fiction but I can tell you a lot of it is set in reality.  As I was flipping page after page the time we spent together did a rewind.

Hilarious at times this tale of a young man is a commentary on our society. It has a bit of everything – caste system, parental pressure, corporate manipulation and other evils – a young man struggles with. And like any good story it eventually has an exciting finish.  Read it today to see shades of your own struggles.
Click here to get your copy from

No comments: